- All monthly membership packages must be paid for up front by cash, personal check or Money Order.
- Payment for all a la carte services is due upon completion.
- All additional service charges incurred such as dry cleaning, groceries or theatre tickets will be due upon completion of services.
- A retainer feewill be held as a security upon request of services.
Hours of Operation
- Business office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Services may be available by appointment beyond business office hours.
- If clients utilize additional hours over their monthly membership package, they can either choose to purchase a la carte hours or another
- All unused package hours can roll over to the next month as long as another monthly package is purchased; for example if a client has 3 hours left on their
first month package, they can roll those over to the next month, purchase another package of 8 hours and have 11 hours of service available to them.
- We will reply to all requests for services within 24 hours.
- We request that you provide at least 24 hours lead time on all requests. We will always do our best to fulfill requests for service as soon as
possible, on a first come, first serve basis.
- ShopGirl Concierge works primarily in the Greater Reno/Tahoe area - services rendered outside of that area may incur additional charges.
- If services are requested outside of standard ShopGirl Concierge business hours, additional charges may apply.
- ShopGirl Concierge holds the right to refuse any business it feels to be unsafe and unsuitable.
ShopGirl Concierge reserves the right to make all final decisions on services and related costs.